1 1/4 baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
3/4 cup brown sugar
6 oz chocolate chips(I like to use the mini chips)
1/2 cup sunflower or chopped walnuts(I like walnuts)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine sugar,brown sugar and butter. Beat until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add peanut butter and mix.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Place teaspoon full of dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned(my oven takes about 17 minutes).