3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup cold water
5 cups fresh blueberries,divided (about 3 containers)
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 pastry shell(9 inches),baked
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar,cornstarch,salt and water until smooth.
- Add 3 cups blueberries.
- Bring to a boil;cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add butter, lemon juice and remaining berries; stir until butter is melted.
- Cool. Pour into the pastry shell.
- Refridgerate until serving.